The City of Charlotte (“City”) will be seeking professional consulting services for strategic planning, research, analysis, and development to advance more streamlined and effective local government operations.
The Consultant(s) shall be established, qualified, and experienced consulting firms capable of providing versatile strategic planning resources, support, and consultation in the local government arena.
The Consultant(s) must be capable of performing various tasks, up to and including, but not limited to:
- Providing strategic planning for various City departments, programs, services, initiatives, and activities;
- Providing expert- and research-based advice on strategic development, capacity building, business strategies, and process improvement;
- Conducting operational analyses, assessments, and audits in an effort to ascertain organizational effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement. Analyses and assessments may involve such areas as operational effectiveness and accountability, organizational structure and performance, resource management and alignment, change management, workforce needs and development, succession planning, and management practices;
- Analyzing, developing, and implementing management strategies, to include but not be limited to, crisis management, protection of the City brand, and reinforcing City relationships;
- Conducting surveys regarding the City’s reputation and perception by residents, employees, customers, local business partners, regional partners, and other stakeholders;
- Conducting market research based on current market trends and best practices among peer cities, at a minimum;
- Facilitating and/or conducting strategic mapping initiatives, to include benchmarking metrics;
- Assisting City staff in testing and implementing strategy map recommendations;
- Facilitating and supporting strategic conversations, meetings, trainings, focus groups, and retreats with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Providing appropriate support as requested for special projects as assigned by the City Manager or designee.
The City is interested in Consultants who have experience in any of the following service areas, at a minimum: diversity and inclusion, economic development, human resources, information technology, public safety, social justice, sustainability and resiliency, and workforce needs and development.
The City is seeking qualified Companies to perform Janitorial Services at numerous City facilities. The Services include, but are not limited to; providing supervision, tools, materials, equipment, cleaning supplies, and expertise to perform janitorial services within building offices, classrooms, lobbies, corridors, passageways, rest rooms, exercise facilities and locker rooms, and industrial and specialized facilities including but not limited to warehouses and trailers.
The City is seeking qualified vendors to provide vehicle and equipment welding services on fleet assets.
The City requires qualified and experienced Companies to provide on-call low voltage cabling installation and renovation services. These Services include, but are not limited to, installation and maintenance of: data cabling, Ethernet, building wiring, fiber optic installations, voice and/or data network installation, network cabling, hardware testing and certification, audio and/or video cabling, radio frequency (“RF”), cabinet installation, bonding and grounding, patch cables, and backboards.
Protective gloves are necessary to provide appropriate safeguards for City employees. Departments require a wide variety of materials designed for many types of workplace hazards. Employee safety and productivity are enhanced by additional application requirements for performance, fit and comfort.
The scope of this Request for Quote (RFQ) is to establish a contract for the purchase and delivery of gloves within seven (7) calendar days from the placement of order.
Selected service providers shall provide routine maintenance for automatic gates, and install new and replacement gates on an as-needed basis. Providers may also provide decorative fencing for small projects as needed.
Generator maintenance services on an as-needed basis.
Concrete maintenance services on an as-needed basis, not expected to exceed $50,000 for any individual task.
The City is seeking companies to provide Armored Car Services for various departments, specifically Aviation, Charlotte Area Transit (CATS), Charlotte Department of Transportation (CDOT – ParkIT) and Finance Revenue. Services will include transportation of revenue collection equipment, materials and deposits supporting City operations during normal business operations; responding to special requests outside of normal business operations (weekends, special events, etc.), reports and other duties as detailed in the RFP.