City Wide / General Services
Citywide Uniform Rental Services
Posting Number 2020-Q4(Oct-Dec)-CTW-2353
Anticipated Posting Date 2020-10-15
Commodity Code(s): 20085, 20086, 20087, 20088, 93618, 98386
Solicitation Link: https://charlottenc.gov/DoingBusiness/Pages/SolicitationDetails.aspx?ID=1530
The City of Charlotte will be seeking a service provider to supply uniforms and other related garments via a rental program, including:
- Provision of rental garments meeting a variety of City specifications, including standard field garments, supervisory garments, flame-resistant garments, and high-visibility garments;
- Provision of mats, dust mops, shop rags, lockers, soiled garment bins;
- Weekly laundering of all uniforms, and delivery and pick-up at various City facilities;
- Repair or replacement of damaged or lost uniforms; and
- Additional pricing discounts for direct purchase of uniforms, including logo apparel.
This solicitation will not include Police or Fire uniforms.
Automobile-For automobile operations liability
General Liability-For bodily injury or property damage, arising from products, premises, completed work, personal & advertising injury
Workers Compensation-For lost wages and medical expenses of injured workers
Follow This Opportunity!
Get updates on this opportunity by following the hashtag on Twitter or Facebook!Tweets by EarlyBirdCLT