The City of Charlotte will be seeking a service provider to supply uniforms and other related garments via a rental program, including:
- Provision of rental garments meeting a variety of City specifications, including standard field garments, supervisory garments, flame-resistant garments, and high-visibility garments;
- Provision of mats, dust mops, shop rags, lockers, soiled garment bins;
- Weekly laundering of all uniforms, and delivery and pick-up at various City facilities;
- Repair or replacement of damaged or lost uniforms; and
- Additional pricing discounts for direct purchase of uniforms, including logo apparel.
This solicitation will not include Police or Fire uniforms.
The City of Charlotte’s Internal Audit Department is seeking outside Consultants to provide various accounting, financial, risk advisory/management, or other consulting services.
The Internal Audit Department is responsible for providing reasonable assurance that the City has an operating and effective system of internal controls and for assisting members of management in evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of operations. The Internal Audit Department conducts performance audits, agreed-upon procedures engagements, , and investigations. Audits focus proactively on internal controls and process improvement.
Purchase includes Polo Shirts, Job Shirts and Dress Uniforms for Fire Department