The Charlotte Fire Department (CFD) provides physical fitness training uniforms to all new and current employees on an annual basis for required on-the-job physical training and recruit school. The uniform items consists of sweatshirts, sweat pants, training shorts, and tee shirts. The uniforms will require screen-printing of the CFD logos onto the garments. Short sleeve and long sleeve tee shirts are also provided as part of the employee’s uniform allotment. This will be a contract for a period of three years with the option to extend the contract for two additional one-year terms.
This is a City-wide solicitation to purchase uniforms, related equipment, and services including, but not limited to dress uniforms, long and short sleeve shirts, pants, hats, ties, leather belts, outerwear and shoes. This also includes fitting, tailoring, measuring service, account management and other related services for a period of three years with the option to extend the contract for two additional one-year terms.
The City of Charlotte will be seeking a service provider to supply uniforms and other related garments via a rental program, including:
- Provision of rental garments meeting a variety of City specifications, including standard field garments, supervisory garments, flame-resistant garments, and high-visibility garments;
- Provision of mats, dust mops, shop rags, lockers, soiled garment bins;
- Weekly laundering of all uniforms, and delivery and pick-up at various City facilities;
- Repair or replacement of damaged or lost uniforms; and
- Additional pricing discounts for direct purchase of uniforms, including logo apparel.
This solicitation will not include Police or Fire uniforms.
Purchase includes Polo Shirts, Job Shirts and Dress Uniforms for Fire Department