The Wilson Air North Parking Lot Improvement project consists of renovation and expansion of the existing parking lot adjacent to the Wilson Air North Charter Terminal building. The project will add over 100 parking spaces to the current lot involving grading, drainage, curb, gutter and asphalt paving along with fencing, vehicular access control, landscaping and lighting.
As part of the 4th Parallel Runway project, the Airport will solicit bids for grading, drainage, fencing, and erosion and sediment control. Other scopes of work include:
- Excavation of in-site soil and rock from existing Airport property areas
- Stockpiling, placement, and compaction of excavated material in CLT-recommended locations
- Isolated, minor site surface drainage features along regraded areas and stockpile locations
- May include extension of existing Coffey Creek box culvert – currently under construction as part of the South Crossfield (SCF) project (TBD)
- May include extension of existing sanitary sewer line relocation – currently under construction as part of the SCF project (TBD)
- Identification of and relocation of existing security perimeter fence as needed.