As part of the 4th Parallel Runway project, the Airport will solicit bids for grading, drainage, fencing, and erosion and sediment control. Other scopes of work include:
- Excavation of in-site soil and rock from existing Airport property areas
- Stockpiling, placement, and compaction of excavated material in CLT-recommended locations
- Isolated, minor site surface drainage features along regraded areas and stockpile locations
- May include extension of existing Coffey Creek box culvert – currently under construction as part of the South Crossfield (SCF) project (TBD)
- May include extension of existing sanitary sewer line relocation – currently under construction as part of the SCF project (TBD)
- Identification of and relocation of existing security perimeter fence as needed.